Download the Nomination Card Here!
Nominate someone directly by filling out this survey!
Want help with the Award Application?
Attend one of our Boot Camps!
Hear a testimonial from Gus Siekierka, former vice president of Human Resources at CSC, 2009 HRLA Winner of the Dr. J.P. London Award for Promoting Ethical Behavior, 2010 HRLA Judge and 2014 HRLA Nominations and Judging Committee Member.
Alumni Testimonial from HRLA on Vimeo.
The Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Want to be Nominated and WIN a HR Leadership Award:
1. Gain exposure as a nominee (including their company!) in HRLA collateral, on the website, at the VIP Reception and Gala and be listed at least twice in Capital Business, a weekly publication of The Washington Post.
2. Gain exposure as a winner (including their company!) in all of the above mentioned avenues PLUS press releases, promotion through HRLA partner organizations, highlighted in the HRLA pullout section of Capital Business in June and more!
3. Attend the exclusive VIP Reception in May where they have an opportunity to network with other past winners, their nominators, executives, sponsors, and scholarship winners.
4. Leverage our networks for connections and introductions, sharing ideas, gaining further promotional opportunities.
5. Collaborate and share best practices with the best of the best!
6. Enjoy exclusive opportunities to demonstrate thought leadership through publishing, presenting, and participating in alumni-only events!
7. Promote your award on your website with an HRLA Winner Badge.
8. Add to your professional resume.
9. Be part of an independent Human Resource community truly seeking to advance the HR industry and eager to promote you and your achievements with no membership fees.
10. Attend the Awards Gala for free!